About This Course
Starts: Weekday batch starts 4th October, 2021 and weekend batch starts 9th October, 2021
Sessions: 5 Sessions (45 minutes each)
Days: Weekday and Weekend batches
Certificate of Completion
As rightly said by Tony Robbins, “No matter how many mistakes you make or how slow you progress, you are still way ahead of everyone who isn’t trying.”
In this course I will be teaching you how to improve your English speaking skills.
Are you interested in improving your English speaking skills? Do you want to learn how to pronounce like a native? Do you wish to learn how to use idioms, slangs, and contractions in your conversations?
In this course, I help you do all of that and more, by showing you step by step how you can improve in every one of these aspects of your speaking.
We first start the course by fixing common pronunciation errors in order to help you transform your accent to as close to the native speakers as possible. We will then focus on learning important transition words in order to better sustain a conversation by connecting sentences and ideas together. As well as this, we will go over important idioms and expressions that you must know and be able to use on a day to day basis. We will learn the differences between formal and informal speech, as well as the fundamentals of street talk. And last but certainly not least, I will help you transform the way you speak in English, so that instead of translating your thoughts from another language to English, you start thinking and thereby speaking in English.
This course is covering approaches required to build effective conversations in 5 sessions.
- Learners must have an internet connection
- Learners must have willingness and desire to learn English speaking
- Learners should have Basic understanding of English grammar
- Learners must be proactively involved in LIVE sessions
- This course is for those who already speak a little English, but want to improve their conversation skills
- For those who understand English, but have a tough time speaking
- For those who want to learn proper pronunciation, useful idioms and expressions, and how to speak without hesitation
- Professionals who want to feel confident and comfortable using English in real life situations
- English teachers who want to learn techniques to teach and influence their students