About This Course
Starts: 18th September, 2021
Sessions: 4 Sessions (60 minutes each)
Days: Saturday and Sunday
Timing: 4 - 5 p.m.
Certificate of Completion
Emily Post has rightly quoted that, “Manners are a sensitive awareness of the feelings of others. If you have that awareness, you have good manners, no matter what fork you use.”
Etiquettes are very essential for professional growth. This course is designed to help you foster better communication and grab desired opportunity in the corporate world by preparing you with Basic Office Correspondence & Tips to Crack Any Interview.
This course is covering 3 major topics required to build effective telephonic, e-mail and interview etiquettes in 4 sessions.
- Learners must have an internet connection
- Learners must have willingness and desire to learn Business Etiquettes
- Learners should have Basic understanding of English language
- Learners must be proactively involved in LIVE sessions
- This course is for anyone who is new to the workplace, new employees, college students.
- Anyone who wants to learn techniques and enhance the business etiquettes
- Any learner who wants to write effective e-mails and have a confident telephonic talk