About This Course
Starts: 19th September, 2021
Sessions: 2 Sessions (60 minutes each)
Timing: 6 - 7 p.m.
Certificate of completion
Well-being integrates both mental and physical health, resulting in a holistic approach to disease prevention.
A person’s well being is associated with numerous factors like job, family, prosperity, success in all endeavors, eradicating negative emotions, etc. Research has proved the profound effects of shlokas chanting on our mind and nervous system.
Every deity in the Hindu tradition is associated with a particular divine quality/character. Hence chanting shlokas relating to different deities, charges us with lots of positive vibrations, removes negative thoughts and emotions, improves concentration and relieves stress.
Through this course, the participant will learn to recite simple shlokas to invoke the blessings of the almighty.
This course is covering 12 shlokas in 2 sessions and is a value for money course. Also, the basic meanings of the shlokas will be discussed and shared with the learner as it is believed that, knowing the meaning makes you learn easily and quickly.
- Learners must have an internet connection
- Learners must have willingness and desire to learn and recite shlokas
- Learners should have Basic understanding of instructions in English
- Learners must be proactively involved in LIVE sessions
- This course is for anyone who is interested to learn and understand shlokas
- Open for all - Age no bar