About This Course
Starts: 19th September, 2021
Sessions: 4 Sessions (60 minutes each)
Certificate of Completion
As rightly said by Tony Robbins, “No matter how many mistakes you make or how slow you progress, you are still way ahead of everyone who isn’t trying.”
This course is designed for II language acquisition to develop mother tongue-like fluency and to develop thinking in English for confidence in communication.
Learn the A-Z of Thinking in words, thinking in sentences, thinking in paragraphs and then conversation to be the best version of yourself.
This course is covering major approaches required to nurture a creative mindset in 4 sessions.
- Learners must have an internet connection
- Learners must have willingness and desire to learn English language
- Learners should have Basic understanding of English language
- Learners must be proactively involved in LIVE sessions
- This course is for learners aged between 10 to 18 years wanting to improve English language skills
- Professionals who want to feel confident and comfortable using English in real life situations
- English teachers who want to learn techniques to teach and influence their students